This book introduces you to Django’s fundamentals before moving on to cutting-edge subjects like building RESTful apps. Additional yet crucial development topics are covered in Beginning Django, such as configuration options, static resource management, logging, debugging, and email. You’ll have everything you need to get started with Django 1.11 LTS, which is compatible with Python 2 and Python 3, along with information on data access with SQL queries. The following section of the book describes how to enforce permission management with users and groups once you’ve established your web application and need to be the administrator. This method gives you complete control over your data by allowing you to limit access to URLs and content.You’ll also work with and modify the Django admin site, which gives users access to a project’s data. You will be able to build a Django application from scratch after reading and utilising this book, and you’ll be prepared to move on to more complicated or advanced Django application development. This book is intended for web developers who are new to Python and the Django web application development framework.
Django is the finest framework for web applications, Because it enables developers to use modules for quicker development. These modules can be used by developers to build apps and websites from an existing source. The development process is substantially accelerated because nothing needs to be coded from scratch.
You can quickly build reputable websites and web apps using Django. The platform is well-known for its sophisticated features, which include admin panels, authentication support, comment boxes, file upload support, contact forms, app management, and more.
The development of Django websites can use a sizable library of modules. Due to its ease of use and extensive feature set, it is considered one of the greatest frameworks for web development by the community of developers.
You will adore the method Django uses to make development simpler if you are new to it. You will value what Django framework has to offer if you want to create reliable web apps with little to no coding.
Maximum security is provided by the platform’s design. Leaving confidential information unreadable to anyone attempting to hack into your code. This is crucial for developers creating websites for online stores. Your entire source code is by default hidden.
One of the quickest at responding to any newly disclosed vulnerabilities is the Python Django framework. Django is perfect for developing any kind of software because it has a strong user authentication system and patching system.
Topics covered by this book:
- Chapter 1 includes the Introduction to the Django Framework. In which we will study about what is Django, how to install it and how to start Django Project.
- Chapter 2 is about Django Urls and Views which involves the details about Urls and Views
- Chapter 3 is Django Templates which includes about Templates creation and configuration.
- Chapter 4 includes Jinja Templates in Django, advantages and disadvantages of jinja.
- Chapter 5 is about Django Application Management.
- Chapter 6 is Django Forms and chapter 7 is about Django Models
- Chapter 8 is Django Model Queries and Managers. In which we study about CRud in detail.
- Chapter 9 is about Django Model Forms and Class Views and chapter 10 is about Django User Management.
- Chapter 11 includes details about Django admin Management and chapter 12 includes Services with Django.