This Data Analysis with Microsoft Excel book is for those who works with statistics. Students and professionals can learn the foundational ideas of statistics in Data Analysis with Microsoft Excel, as well as how to use Microsoft Excel to address the kind of data-intensive issues that emerge in business and other settings. This well-known best-selling book demonstrates data analysis with Microsoft Excel for professionals and students. Even new users of spreadsheets will find it simple to learn how to use Excel for data analysis thanks to this text’s step-by-step instructions, in-depth tutorials, and examples. Each chapter ends with exercises and puzzles that are very helpful for practice. The best answer to problems involving a lot of data is this book.
Data analysis with excel:
Microsoft Excel soon gained popularity as the most widely used spreadsheet program and established itself as the de facto standard for spreadsheets. Business professionals have long relied on Microsoft Excel as their go-to tool for data analysis and visualization.
Businesses use this software to accomplish both complicated Data Analyses and simple Mathematical Computations. Any data analyst’s primary objective is to combine disparate data points and use them to tell a coherent story. It can be done affordably using Microsoft Excel. Although corporations now have analytics tools that are more sophisticated than Microsoft Excel, Excel is still a part of the greater data ecosystem. This is primarily due to Microsoft Excel for Data Analyst’s simplicity, focus on important functionality, and user-friendliness. Data is organized into a readable style by using a Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet, which makes it simpler for data analysts to glean insights.
When working with increasingly sophisticated data, Microsoft Excel lets users edit fields and functions that carry out computations. It also enables simple cooperation and works with numerous users simultaneously. Microsoft recently added a number of new capabilities to Microsoft Excel for Data Analysts that will help this spreadsheet program’s analytical applications. Today, Microsoft Excel can be a great starting point for people who are new to business analytics because it can help them comprehend the importance of many analytical tasks before going on to other tools like Python and R. Data Analysts are able to quickly learn the fundamentals of extracting insights from data that would otherwise be challenging to understand because to its broad range of Functions, Graphs, and Arrays.
Topics covered by this book:
- Chapter 1 is about getting started with excel and Chapter 2 is about working with data, data entry, data format as well as querying data.
- Chapter 3 includes working with charts, introduction to charts, editing of chart and identifying data charts. Chapter 4 is about describing your data like frequency tables and working with histograms
- Chapter 5 is about probability and distribution. What is probability and probability distribution, parameters and estimators. Chapter 6 is about statistical interference.
- Chapter 7 is all about tables. What is pivot table, what is two way table as well as many other table statistics. Chapter 8 is about regressions and correlations
- Chapter 9 is about multiple regression. Checking regression models, regression examples as well as testing regression examples chapter 10 is about analysis of variance.
- Chapter 11 is about Times series. What is time series concepts, Temperatures as well as The auto-correlations function. Chapter 12 is statistical quality controls.