This book breaks down difficult topics into digestible chunks for readers who are unfamiliar with the world of social media, while also offering insightful advice for seasoned social media experts. This book teaches how to effectively deploy a range of technologies, how to guarantee higher levels of consumer involvement, how to build on the knowledge gained from first-generation social media marketing efforts and how to apply this throughout your organization. This book provides detailed instructions on how to plan, carry out, evaluate, and monitor effective social media campaigns as well as how to act on social media feedback. This book discusses the measurements necessary to demonstrate the use of social technology successfully, as well as conversation-monitoring tools and platforms to quicken the business innovation cycle. The tips in this book will show you how to systematically use social media to turn negative customer feedback into the ultimate goal—customers who will promote your business. I hope you’ll find this book to be worthwhile and beneficial.
If your company uses Facebook, Twitter, and other social media, you’re already creating a powerful CRM and marketing system in the social media world. It’s time to move on to the essential next stage, which is to let those customers and stakeholders’ individual ideas influence your company and implement those ideas. On social media, there are various approaches to raise the quality of your business’s offerings and revenue. As you put a social media-based business plan into action, consider analytics, learn how to choose and use social metrics, examine the results, and generate sound insights. Recognize how the new social business environment will impact your present and future businesses. . Prepare for teamwork driven by customers! Discover a variety of top techniques for incorporating your social networks in product design. Develop a library of excellent ideas and materials, work through useful, hands-on tasks, and genuinely advance your own professional abilities in this fascinating new field. Create a social media marketing strategy that is scalable and interconnected so that you can use the information you gain to enhance your goods and services.
Topics covered by this book:
- Chapter 1 is about the introduction to social media and customer engagement. The social web and engagement as well as The operations and marketing connections.
- Chapter is covers about The new role of customers, social interaction, customers relationships as well as influencer relationships.
- Chapter 3 is how to build a social business. What is social business. What is social business and Measurements and how to connect employees to employees.
- Chapter 4 is about the social business ecosystem, social profiles, social applications as well as brand outposts and communities.
- Chapter 5 is about social technology and business decisions. What is social CRM and decisions supports. What is customers support.
- Chapter 6 is social analytics, matrics and Measurements. The role of trust, web analytics as well as business analytics.
- Chapter 7 is about the Five essential tips, three things to do, what not to do, and best practices in social media.