This book explains how software engineering is now understood as well as how it affects both the practice of software development and the training of software professionals. This book also discusses the activities that take place at research facilities, academic institutions, and both public and private businesses to enhance the efficient creation and application of computers and computing in the modern world. As is well known, the present taxonomy of computer science and software engineering is mirrored in these disciplines. This book offers as well. The principles and practises that guide computing education, research, and development in the twenty-first century are made clear to readers by reading research-level survey articles. These articles give readers deep insights into the computing discipline. I sincerely hope you will find this book to be valuable and helpful.
Future in Computer Science :
As the economy becomes more dependent on computers and the Internet, the discipline of computer science is becoming more and more significant. The power and sophistication of computer hardware and software are rapidly rising as this process takes place. As firms use less-skilled foreign labour to carry out mundane chores and job hopefuls from all over the world fight for top positions at major U.S. organisations, the employment prospects for programmers will alter. With the advancement of computer science, programming positions will grow more specialised. As artificial intelligence develops the capability to perform mundane activities, many occupations will be mechanised. Although fewer personnel would be required for teams working on straightforward tasks, programmers will still be required to construct websites and apps employing intelligent software.The majority of occupations in the near future will require some familiarity with computer programming, and as technology develops, so will the abilities needed for software engineering positions. In the upcoming years, computer science is expected to grow in significance, sophistication, and specialisation.
Topics covered by this book:
- Part 1 is about overview of computer science. Structure and organization of computing and computational Thinking
- Part 2 is about Algorithms and Complexity. Data structures. Basics techniques for design and analysis of algorithm. Graph and network algorithms. Computational geometry.
- Part 3 is about Architecture and organization. Digital Logic. Memory system. Storage system. High speed computer arithmetic. Preferences enhancement. Parallel architecture. Multicore Architectures and their software landscape
- Part 4 computational science and graphics. Computational electromagnetics. Computational fluid dynamic. Computational Astrophysics. Computational chemistry. Computational Biology.
- Part 5 is about intelligent systems. Paraconsistent Logic based reasoning for intelligent systems. Qualitative Reasoning. Machine learning. Explanation Based Learning.
- Part 6 is about Networks and Communication. Network organization and topologies. Routing protocols. Localization in underwater acoustic sensors systems. Semantic web and web search engines.