Topics covered by this book:
- Chapter 3 is about Motion Design Theory, Motion design improves the user experience as well as what is utility
- Chapter 4 is about Animation Workflow. What is CSS animation workflow. Code technique with Separate styling from logic. Code technique with Organize sequenced animations. Code technique Package your effects. What are Design techniques.
- Chapter 5 is about Animating Text. The standard approach to text animation, Preparing text elements for animation with Blast.js, Transitioning text into or out of view, Transitioning individual text parts, Transitioning text fancifully, Textual flourishes
- Chapter 6 is about Scalable Vector Graphics Primer, Creating images through code, SVG markup, SVG styling, Browser support for SVG, SVG animation and Implementation examples
- Chapter 7 is Animation Performance, The reality of web performanceTechniques like Remove layout thrashing, Batch DOM additions, Avoid affecting neighboring elements, Reduce, concurrent load, Technique: Don’t continuously react to scroll and resize events, Technique: Reduce image rendering and Technique: Degrade animations on older browsers.